Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The 3 most Overrated and Pretentious Beers


  
I write this this post out of boredom and frankly I don't care what the  you drink, you have the right to like whatever the hell you want.  It's okay if you like one of these beers.   You may even be a swell person even though I think  your taste in beer sucks.

If you offer me any of these there beer's I may say 
"yes" 
because if I say "no"people may stop offering me free beer and I don't want take that risk
 But
Please know that you are killing slowly. The taste of these beer fills me with same disgust as watching fox news or two girls sharing one cup.

I do not have a palate for Belgium, sour, cream, white or amber ales.
I am IPA drinker who also drinks plenty piss yellow American and Mexican pilsner and lagers.

I would rather drink warm flat Steel Reserve than any of these three beers.
So without further ado I give you

The 3 most Overrated and Pretentious  Beers.

#3 Fat Tire Ale
Taste?
It tastes like they  water collected from a parking lot full of rusting Huffy's fermented in an old water bottle by moldy Gatorade residue.

Who drinks this crap?
People who think they use to be cool who are trying to grasp on to memory that doesn't exist

#2 Firestone 805
Taste?
It taste like water collected from Refugio State beach after an oil spill

Who Drinks this crap?
Just north of Los Angeles lies a community of pretentiousness  people unified by their star bellied Sneetch hatred of anything L.A. other than the Dodgers. If this is what they drink at their frankfurter roasts and marshmallow toasts, I sure as hell didn't want to go anyway.

#1 Blue Moon

Taste?
It taste like watered down horse piss with a twist of lemon and hint of feces.

Who Drinks this crap?
People who hate beer that know nothing about beer but want to impress their beer drinking buddies.


THE END

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, sir Sweeney, Could not agree more

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New Belgium product is Fat Tire ALE, not to be confused with my book on the history of mountain biking, Fat Tire Flyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely spot on. I agree with this judgment 100%...I would agree even more but that would constitute a logical fallacy. It is not just that I'm a stout man(god, I wish multitudes of myriads of stouts[& not those bourbon barrel aged atrocious sins against stout And bourbon]were once again available...pray the IPA fad ends soon)...I can enjoy a good light ale, a doppen bock, and even(shudder) a lager on occasion when it's hot, but these beers listed are like king cobra quality taste at Deschutes Obsidian price. Full Agreement.

    ReplyDelete